Chilly Fall nights call for snuggling by Candlelight. The glow of Candles can be relaxing and set amazing atmosphere in your home. As you decorate and prep for guests during the Holidays, stock up on your favorite Fall scents. The first impression your home makes starts at the front door. Let the Sweet scents of KayCandles keep your home smelling its best this Holiday Season.
No need to spend all day baking, just light up some of these Fall scents and have your place smelling like you did! everyone will ask "what's cooking?"
- Use Tea light candles in hallways and small spaces. They are discreet and will keep your guests guessing where that wonderful scent is coming from.
- Light up your scented candles an hour before guests arrive-this gives the room time to receive the full strength of your new scent.
- Keep light scented Candles like 'Clean House' and 'My Joy' in bathrooms and guest rooms.
- Use scents like 'Pumpkin Latte' and 'Peachy Peach Cobbler' in Dining room and Kitchen areas.
- Buy batches of Votives and Tea lights and use as small Thank you gifts to New guests, and they also make great Hostess gifts when you are invited to special Holiday celebrations.